- La colonia británica en España pisa el acelerador para empadronarse
- 'This is an exciting time', UK minister tells Brits in Spain as Brexit looms
- Británicos en España: nerviosos, confundidos y con menos dinero por el Brexit
- Sue Wilson Writes: Unlike EU citizens in the UK, Brits in Spain are lucky enough to enjoy ...
- 'It's like a death sentence': retired Britons in EU face loss of healthcare
- In conversation: Sue Wilson, Chair of Bremain in Spain
Bremain in Spain is campaigning for the UK to remain in the European Union and to protect the rights of British migrants living in Spain.
We believe in a tolerant, outward-looking and caring society and are convinced this is best achieved by the UK remaining a member of the EU. We support the rights of EU citizens who have made a life in the UK, or who may wish to do so in future. We believe that freedom of movement is a positive force for the health and wealth of the UK and the EU, and for their respective citizens, regardless of nationality.
Latest from Bremain in Spain
Esta es la información que amarga todos los días el desayuno de la abundante colonia británica en España.read more
Dominic Raab has penned a letter to UK nationals in Spain in which he tells them how they should be preparing for Brexitread more
Los jubilados han visto reducidos sus pensiones desde el referéndumread more
Sue Wilson Writes: Unlike EU citizens in the UK, Brits in Spain are lucky enough to enjoy the warmth of our hosts
Sue Wilson from Bremain in Spain gave a speech to a sell-out audience in Barcelona on the issues of Brexitread more
Reciprocal scheme in which NHS reimburses cost of treatment will cease under a no-deal Brexitread more
I met Sue Wilson on what can only be described as a typical Manchester Sunday afternoon in 2019read more