- Theresa May admits she knew about Leave rule flout before Article 50
- Brexit: May knew leave campaigners may have broken financial rules
- Bremain, Brexpats-HOV and Young European Voices in Brussels!
- Sue Wilson, la británica que desafía a May desde Alcossebre: "Habrá otro referéndum"
- Una británica lidera un movimiento contra el brexit desde Alcossebre
- Bremain in Spain Chair is lead claimaint in a legal challenge against Theresa May over Bre...
Bremain in Spain is campaigning for the UK to remain in the European Union and to protect the rights of British migrants living in Spain.
We believe in a tolerant, outward-looking and caring society and are convinced this is best achieved by the UK remaining a member of the EU. We support the rights of EU citizens who have made a life in the UK, or who may wish to do so in future. We believe that freedom of movement is a positive force for the health and wealth of the UK and the EU, and for their respective citizens, regardless of nationality.
Latest from Bremain in Spain
THERESA May knew that the Leave campaign had broken the law when she triggered articleread more
Lawyers for PM facing expats’ legal challenge say allegations were matter of public recordread more
Bremain Chair Sue Wilson and Council member Elspeth Williams, Brexpats-Hear Our Voice Chair Debbieread more
Esta inglesa afincada en la costa de Castellón lidera la demanda promovida por expatriados en la Corte de Londres contra el Brexit yread more
Sue Wilson interpone un recurso ante el Tribunal Superior de Londres por supuestasread more
The government has been given until 31 August to respond to the claim, after which the case will be heard in court.read more
We are proud members of British in Europe, the coalition of UK citizens’ groups based in Europe, and together we actively campaign to protect the rights of UK citizens in the EU. We also work very closely with EU citizens’ groups based in the UK.